Thread: New Years Eve!

Default New Years Eve!

Is anyone going to be at CSA for New Years Eve and the first week of January?

Default helloooo anyone?

Am I going to be the only one there? lol!!!

Default New Year's!

Hey there, Brad and Jules from Indy will be there. This will be our 3rd trip, but we usually go in May/June. We were told that this is a great time be there. Looking forward to it. 12/30-1/5

We just left CSA last month. Can't wait to head back for New Years.
    12/28 - 1/02/11

Mike and Kara

We'll be there celebrating our Honeymoon 12/30 - 1/5. This will be our first trip to CSA and Jamaica. Looking forward to it and wish it was tomorrow.

Lisa and Larry here, going to be at CSA 12/27-1/8. Can't wait. Were there for the first time in March and loved it so much going back for New Year's (and we are one of those, don't go to the same place twice couples!!) Am anticipating a great time and fun New Year's. Do people dress up more that night?

Default Mid 20's couple

We'll be there 1/4-1/9...soo excited!

Looks like DH and I will be there to celebrate our anniversary :-)

Default Nice to see you all!

Mike and Kara... - we were just there in June - we just can't get enough either. See you there.
    Congrats NC beach bums on your wedding - you will love CSA and Jamaica - we're there at the same time - maybe we'll see you on the bus.
    Lisa and Larry - we thought it was crazy too when we heard how many times people come back here, but as you know, once you go, you know. I tend to always dress up on vacation (not at home) even if I'm not going to the restaurants that require it.
    EJK - we'll miss you and we'll try to leave you some drinks at the bar. Have fun!
    Toby and Tamara - congrats on your anniversary!

This will be a great way to ring in the new year!

Thanks for the congrats. Looking forward to a Honeymoon in paradise, seeing others there when we come up for air and ringing in the New Year as well. We'll be checking in on the board until departure time comes. Keep an eye out for you on the bus too - look out for the Joneses!

Kelley & Joannah

We will be there. Let the countdown begin!

I can't wait to see all of you! It will be a great time! What a way to bring in the New Year!

Greg and Dari from Douglas, GA (two hours from anywhere!!!)We'll be there 12/24 to 1/2/11. Can't wait. We've been to CSA twice Christmas to New Year's. It is awesome!!

Default Get A WAY Late December

Bob and I will be there for the full week... 12/26/2010 till the New Year 1/2/2011.

Hoping for great weather, great food and maybe meet a friend or two.

Default Tell All

Quote Originally Posted by greganddari View Post
    Greg and Dari from Douglas, GA (two hours from anywhere!!!)We'll be there 12/24 to 1/2/11. Can't wait. We've been to CSA twice Christmas to New Year's. It is awesome!!
    What did you wear for NY Eve?? Was it celebrated on the beach?
    What was the weather like during that time frame... So looking forward to our time away 12/26 to 1/2/11.

Default Ringing in the New Year!

Hey there, only a few more weeks till we're ringing in the new year Jamaican style. Can't wait. Here's who I have so far.

Brad & Jules 30th-5 IN
    mellikatt
    Mike & Kara 28th-11
    Lisa & Larry 27-8 IL
    tobyntamara celebrating anniversary
    Kelley & Joannah from NC 30th-5
    driverlady
    greg and dari from GA 24-11
    bern_ford and Bob 26th -11
    ejk868 1/4-1/9

Cheers!

That is Heather and Colby, December 26-January 2

Default Bern and Bob

Bern and Bob there till the 2nd of January... How is New Years Eve Celebrated at CSA? Has anyone experienced this?

Thanks,
    Bern

Only 14 more sleeps! Looking forward to starting the new year at "home" and meeting new friends. If anyone wants to have a workout buddy let me know.

Phil & Margret 23/24? - Jan. 4 IN
    Brad & Jules 30th-5 IN
    mellikatt
    Mike & Kara 28th-11
    Lisa & Larry 27-8 IL
    tobyntamara celebrating anniversary
    Kelley & Joannah from NC 30th-5
    Heather and Colby 26- 2
    greg and dari from GA 24-11
    Bern and Bob 26th -1/2
    ejk868 1/4-1/9

They usually have two parties on New Year's Eve. One is in the Palms area and one in the Patois area. People wear anything and everything; from very simple to sequins and tux. The weather is usually very warm. Occasionally may need sweater in Feathers (due to AC), but not usually anywhere else. Looking forward to meeting everyone. Greg and Dari

I will be teaching the fitness classes (cycle, reggae abs, power pumping etc.) Classes are at (9 am and 5 pm and 5:30 pm). There will also be an instructor teaching Pilates and Yoga at 10 am and 4 pm most days.

Katie and Ryan from Minnesota!!!
    Dec 27-Jan 3

Anyone else Badger Fans????

Jan 1 Rose Bowl