Default Wow, how the board has changed.

It's great to see so many new faces around here after my time away. It's great to see some old ones as well, especially Tommywommy!

I visited what was then COR about 5 years ago and was married. As sometimes happens, things didn't work out. However, my love of Couples resorts and Jamaica has lasted After burying myself in work for several years, May 28th I'm going to marry my best friend and will hopefully be honeymooning at CSA. I can't wait to get down there.

Welcome back Dusty!
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013

Hey Dusty!! I don't get on here much anymore...just check in every once in a while. Glad I did tonight to see your post...yes, it is definitely different from the good old board but bigger and better is the way to go. Congrats on the upcoming wedding and trip...you will love 'our' side of the island

tami_and_jason...or tami&jason...or however I was back on that board...

Hello King Dusty...I have been wondering where you have been..I do not visit this message board very often anymore but I am very happy you have found your Queen and will be returning to a Couples Resort.

It's great you have returned to this message board.

I wish you the very best my friend.

Hugs

Default It has been a bit Dusty

Dusty,

Good to see you are alive & well.

Down the aisle again...hope all goes well.

Mrs Bostonwalt & I did finally make a return trip to CTI after 5 years and once again Couples made it a vacation to remember.

No worries Dusty, all good at Couples!

Hope you have a great time.
    Peace,
    BostonWalt

So good to hear from you again Dusty and glad you are getting to go home. You will indeed love the Negril side of Jamaica.

Welcome home...
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Some of the best things never change! Though planned and talked about, tonight she actually gets to put the ring on her finger. If she can get it off the wine glass. muahahahhahaha

It isn't much of a ring, but it's double what I was allowed to spend lol