Default CSS - wi-fi in all rooms?

I've been searching information about wi-fi at San Souci. Is it available only at in certain public areas, in all rooms, or only select rooms?

When we went to CSA last Feb. we discovered close to the last minute that we needed to book a certain room level in order to have TV and Wi-Fi. No problem. I just want to be sure before I go further.

Anyone with comparisons between CSA and CSS also appreciated!

Thanks so much!

Our CSA (loved it!) pictures:
    http://www.funbeaches.com/couples-swept-away.html

The wifi spans most of the resort but I wasn't able to get it in our room in E-Block (E2) last July. Some days I could just barely get a signal while on the balcony.
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013

When we stayed in A-Block and B-Block the previous two years, wifi was easily available.
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013

We were in D block, and I checked my email every morning from the balcony no problem. It never occurred to me to turn it on in the room, so I can't help you there.

D block, however, is just about smack in the middle of the resort, so you may get a better response from people who were at the "end blocks" (A and G).

All rooms have WiFi available, plus you can get it in the lobby. We didn't try anywhere else on property.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

My husband and I were just at CSS, we stayed in the oceanfront room, while they say there is wifi, I found it to be hit and miss, therefore found it easier to just go to the internet cafe

wi-fi in all rooms
    Jamie & David
    CN 11/2005 & 10/2008 & 11/2011
    CSS 9/2007, 9/2009, 9/2010, 11/2011, 9/2012, 9/2013
    CTI 9/2013

Thanks so much, everyone. We just booked Feb. 1 - 11, in a beachfront one bedroom suite. Hope we'll have wi-fi in the room...planning on taking a laptop. Also hope we'll like the room. (Our first time at CSS.) Thanks again.

If you are beachfront, you will have no problem with wifi. There are signal repeaters on the lawns between blocks A and B.

Have a good trip!

Stayed in the F block, had great WiFi but that's because the router was right underneath us.

Quote Originally Posted by Coloradojuli View Post
    All rooms have WiFi available, plus you can get it in the lobby. We didn't try anywhere else on property.
    ....Not even mentioning this to my wife. Want her on the beach, not the computer.

Quote Originally Posted by acranger View Post
    ....Not even mentioning this to my wife. Want her on the beach, not the computer.
    if she can manage to stay on the computer while at css, there is something SERIOUSLY wrong with her

Quote Originally Posted by cigarmanpa View Post
    if she can manage to stay on the computer while at css, there is something SERIOUSLY wrong with her
    ....She is addicted to "Farm Town"!