Default Special Requests CSS

After a very difficult time in our lives, I want to make our upcomming trip to CSS the most magical experience for my wife. Who do I contact to arrange for some special ammenities to be in our room upon arrival. I was thinking Champagne and flowers. Do I just contact the front desk? Anyone in particular? Can I fax credit card information in advance, or will they charge these items to my room? Thanks

Hi Ichtam1107,
    I think it's wonderful that you want to do something special for your wife after a difficult period in your lives. If you go to the "contact us" tab, and let them know you are interested in a gift package, that great staff at CSS will definitely help you provide a wonderful experience for your wife. When we arrived at CSS I had pre-trip purchased a package to have champagne and flowers waiting in our room. Just give them a call and they well help you give your wife a magical surprise!!

All the best!
    suzyQ

I can't find the link that specifically shows the Romance Packages available, but this link has a list of them with a link of who to contact to order the package before arriving. These are package options, but I'm sure they will help you do anything you want to make this as memorable as possible.

http://couples.com/weddings/honeymoonlanding.html
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

If you click on Weddings/Honeymoons you will see, at the bottom right of the page,Romance packages that you can add on to your trip. You will have the option of pre-paying with your credit card or paying at the end of your trip. We have just finished arranging our private dinner for November. Sharie & Margaret are a great help in making the arrangements.