Cast a breathtaking spell over your special day with our elegant and Celestial package.
reserve your date »
Our Delightful Celestial Package Includes:
Terms and Conditions »
- Your choice of spectacular wedding locations on the beach or in the gardens.
- Ceremony held at sunset, subject to availability
- Private sparkling wine toast for up to 10 guests
- Two-tiered designer wedding cake or cupcakes decorated with your choice of green or purple Cymbidium orchid, for up to 10 guests
- Exquisite gazebo decorations of Cymbidium orchids and romantic white voile
- Extravagant table setting of tall Cymbidium orchids for wedding reception
- Fresh bridal bouquet and groom’s boutonniere of your choice of green or purple cymbidium orchids
- Deluxe 2-hour photo shoot:
- Twenty-four 8 x 10 printed photographs
- Personalized wedding album
- CD of all purchased images
- Exclusive use of the resort’s sound system for MP3 Players
- Reserved Rehearsal Dinner area in the resort’s main restaurant
- Gourmet candle-lit dinner on the beach for bride and groom during their stay
- Exclusive Wedding/Honeymoon registry
- 80-minute couples massage
- Personalized selection of premium drinks and liquors in the mini bar of the bridal suite/room
- Two Couples Resorts champagne flutes
- Automated Online Wedding Calendar
- On Property Wedding Coordinator
- Wedding Officiant
- Marriage Certificate
- Celebratory T-shirts for Bride & Groom
Terms and Conditions
- Weddings and Vow Renewals must be booked at least 14 days in advance.
- Last minute bookings (45 days or less) are subject to an additional $200 fee.
- Select your desired date, resort and time of day. [To confirm your Sunset Wedding, a sunset time for Tropical or Celestial packages, or an Exclusive Tower Isle Wedding Package please call: 1-800 COUPLES (268 –7537) and follow the prompt for weddings. Our US based wedding planner will make all the necessary arrangements for you.]
- While completing the form, please make sure that the bride and groom names are entered correctly.
- Once you have provided the required information and credit card payment, your ceremony date and time will be immediately reserved. A confirmation will be emailed to you and your Couples Resorts’ wedding planner will contact you directly.
- A non-refundable $250 fee is required for all wedding and vow renewal reservations. Payments must be made by secure credit card transaction. We are pleased to accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express. Last minute bookings (45 days or less) are subject to an additional $200 fee.
- You have 7 days from the booking day to cancel the reservation; after which the $250 fee is non-refundable. Once your date and time is confirmed, please contact Couples Resorts 1-800 COUPLES (268-7537) or your travel agent immediately to secure your resort reservation and travel arrangements.
- When making travel arrangements, please be aware that you must be on the island for at least 72 hours prior to the ceremony.
- Your event planning meeting with the resort’s wedding coordinator will take place the day the day following your arrival.
*PLEASE NOTE: Wedding ceremonies are subject to a mandatory processing, government licensing and administration fee of $250; this fee is not included in the price of the wedding packages. Vow renewals are NOT subject to a mandatory processing, government licensing and administration fee. Wedding and vow renewal ceremonies must be booked at least 45 days prior to arrival or a late fee of $200 will apply. Package pricing is for Bride and Groom and up to ten guests.