Terms and Conditions
- Weddings and Vow Renewals must be booked at least 14 days in advance.
- Vow Renewals require marriage certificates to be received in Couples Wedding Office 45 days prior to ceremony date.
- Late weddings booked (45 days or less) are subject to $200 late fee.
- Select your desired date, resort and time of day. [To confirm your Sunset Wedding, a sunset time for a Tropical package, or an Exclusive Tower Isle Wedding Package please call: 1-800 COUPLES (268 –7537) and follow the prompt for weddings. Our wedding planner will make all the necessary arrangements for you.]
- While completing the form, please make sure that the bride and groom names are entered correctly.
- Once you have provided the required information and credit card payment, your ceremony date and time will be immediately reserved. A confirmation will be emailed to you and your Couples Resorts’ wedding planner will contact you directly.
- A non-refundable **$250 fee is required for all wedding and vow renewal reservations in Jamaica. Round trip transfers are included and pre-arranged. Payments must be made by secure credit card transaction. We are pleased to accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
- You have 7 days from the booking day to cancel the reservation; after which the $250 or $200 fee is non-refundable. Once your date and time is confirmed, please contact Couples Resorts 1-800 COUPLES (268-7537) or your travel agent immediately to secure your resort reservation and travel arrangements.
- There is a mandatory $15 per person charge for guests attending your ceremony, so long as they are staying on property. Ceremony or day pass rates apply for off property guests.
- When making travel arrangements, please be aware that you must be on the island for at least 72 hours prior to the ceremony.
- Your event planning meeting with the resort’s wedding coordinator will take place the day the day following your arrival.
- **Wedding ceremonies are subject to a mandatory processing, government licensing and administration fee of $250; this fee is not included in the price of the wedding packages. Vow Renewals cost $250, regardless of length of stay, and are not subject to a mandatory processing, government licensing and administration fee. Wedding and vow renewal ceremonies must be booked at least 45 days prior to arrival. A late fee of $200 will apply to weddings booked less than 45 days prior.