Celebrating a special occasion with friends and loved ones? Why not take advantage of Couples Resorts generous group promotions? We offer two distinct ways to create the special event you've always dreamed of: a traditional Contracted Group or a Group Celebrations (see below). Whichever you desire, you're sure to enjoy the distinct advantages offered by both easy ways to book an amazing Couples Resorts event.
How it Works: Contracted Groups
- Receive every 11th room free at any of our resorts!*
- 3 night minimum stay required; no blackout dates apply.
- 30 room max (additional rooms must be approved) at Couples Tower Isle, Couples Swept Away, and Couples Negril
- 40 rooms max (additional rooms must be approved) at Couples Sans Souci
- Block off the desired number of rooms for your group, and we will lock in the existing rates and hold the rooms for the balance of your group (valid until 120 days prior to arrival, after which the current rates are applied to new rooms added to the group)
- The quoted group rate will be the most current published rate in US dollars.
- A deposit and signed contract must be received within 7 days of the booking.
- Accommodations and rates are not guaranteed until a signed contract and initial deposit are received by Couples' Groups department.
- Single occupancy rooms are limited to 5% of the group total.
- You can add rooms to your contract at any time based on availability: 120+ days prior to arrival priced at original contract rates. Less than 120 days prior to arrival priced at current rates.
- The Group's rooming list (names of all guests) is due 50 days prior to arrival.
- If the group reservation falls below 10 paid rooms more than 45 days prior to arrival date and full payment has not yet been made, any complimentary room(s) will be lost.
- All change requests must be submitted in writing to the Group coordinator, who will in turn forward a revised contract.
- Best deal guarantee policy does not apply to contracted groups.
*Complimentary room(s) will be based on the group's lowest category room and shortest paid stay. Each complimentary room will be subject to a $75 administration fee. Complimentary rooms not available for groups traveling after December 25th of the current year and prior to April 15th of the following year.
Group Payment Policy
- 120+ days prior to arrival, an initial deposit equal to 10% of group total is required at time of contract.
- 90 days prior to arrival, an additional 40% deposit is required.
- 45 days prior to arrival, the remaining 50% is required.
All payments must be in US Dollars and made payable to:
Island Romance Holidays
Attn: Groups Dept.
10392 State Road 84, Unit 101
Davie, FL 33324
Additional Payment Options:
- Visa, American Express, and Master Card
- cashier's checks
- agency checks
- money orders
Get A Group Quote Plan Group Activities
We also recognize that many groups are formed spontaneously and today’s Bride/Groom/Group Leader have concerns with signing a group contract and depositing money for guests that may or may not commit to the destination event. None-the-less, you still want to send invites to friends and family. Couples Resorts is pleased to announce its “CELEBRATIONS” feature:
- No group contract
- No group deposit
- No group cancellation fees
- Individual reservations and payments
- Any travel agent booking will apply
- Special complimentary marketing tools: honeymoon registry, wedding website, wedding message board, and more
Here’s How it Works:
After making the Bride & Groom / Group Leader reservation, contact a Couples preferred travel agency or our Group Travel Coordinator to receive your CELEBRATIONS group number and notification of the online self-registration site. You will then gain access to the honeymoon / wedding registry and can even create your personalized 'Couples' website. Reservations made by your other guests will be tracked by our Group Travel Coordinator; 45 days prior to arrival your group size will be determined and your special gift from Couples Resorts will be applied. As long as your Group Celebrations includes at least 10 paid rooms, the Bride & Groom / Group Leader will receive a 3 night return stay at the same resort (valid for 18 months from original departure date, blackout dates December 26th of current year through April 15th of following year). NOTE: 3 night return stay may not be combined with any other complimentary nights or Resort Credit promotions.
*There are no complimentary rooms with GROUP CELEBRATIONS. To receive the one complimentary room for 10 paid rooms, a GROUP CONTRACT needs to be signed and subsequent deposits and rules would apply. Group Celebrations benefits not available for groups traveling starting after December 25th of the current year and before April 30th of the following year.
These rates are for information only, promotional rates can change at any time without notice and in case of discrepancy Couples Resorts reservation center will take precedence.