Default Romance Rewards question...

Has anyone ever requested the sparkling wine & confectionary or candles/oils instead of the t-shirts? Were you pleased with your choice? Need help deciding. Thanks!

We get the candles/oil most trips since we run a lot of races, and the LAST thing we need are more T-shirts.....

It's a cute little scented candle and a little bottle of massage oil. The REAL reason that I get it, though, is it comes in a great little coconut bowl that I use for floating flowers and for jewelry storage (next to the sink in the bathroom.)

If you don't have the t-shirt, they're nice, but honestly, it's just another t-shirt.

We never go for the sparkling wine/confectionary since we can get that at any bar/restaurant.
    Ragnar Relay 2014 - MIAMI to KEY WEST!
    Marine Corp Marathon: 10/12 4:09
    NYC Marathon 11/6/11 - 4:21
    Chicago Marathon 10/10/10 - 4:19
    Marine Corp Marathon '09 - 4:26 / '08 - 4:28[/FONT]

We were supposed to get t-shirts last time but never did receive them. I was thinking we would ask for something else to increase the chance of actually getting it this time but then I remembered that we were supposed to get sparkling wine for our honeymoon and didn't receive that either. The coconut bowl sounds nice.

Chiming in to say the coconut bowl is really cute, and that the oil smells really good. If you've got a ton of t-shirts, I'd suggest going with the oil and candle set. Like Vee says, you can get sparkling wine at any bar. Don't know what the "confectionary" consists of, though.