Default Best Rooms at CSS?

Hello everyone! I am planning to get married at Couples Sans Souci next year. I was just wondering...which are the best rooms to stay in for great views of the ocean? I was leaning towards the Deluxe Ocean Verandah Suites but wasn't sure.

Thanks for any help!!!

I would try and book the Penthouse Suites. I believe they have the very best views. I also believe they are not that much more in price than the others. Remember it only costs a little extra to go first class. But I would book early because those suites go fast are limited

We would suggest the penthouse suites, or the one bedroom oceanview suites. If you'd like, send us an e-mail to pellis4@cogeco.ca, and we'll send you information about CSS, and pictures taken from the penthouse suites.
    (Karen&Paul)

All of the rooms at CSS have incredible views, so you can't go wrong. Probably the decision you should make is if you want to do the stairs or not. If you stay in a beach front suite then you don't have many stairs to do as those rooms are near the 'action'.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

All but the Beachfront will give you spectacular views with the Penthouse Suites giving you the absolute best. IMHO the Beachfront are just too close to the ocean to get a "good view" especially if you're on the 1st floor.

Thank you so much for all the advice! I cannot wait for my first time at Couples! I hope to make it a tradition!