Default Getting Married 12/2011 @ CTI @ 2 PM Any Advice For Location, Etc.. ?

I am very new to this all inclusive/wedding planning stuff. We planned our wedding at CTI on 12/28/2011 at 2 p.m. , due to the fact our guests will be showing up from a cruise ship. So far we are just doing the One Love Package. We will have a total of 6 guests. Does anyone have any reccomendations for location at cti or possibly upgrading to a larger package?
    Thanks,
    Lisa

Hey Lisa! I am getting married on January 16th, 2012 at 2pm at CTI! Just the 2 of us.

We are considering the garden area by the spa entrance; for quiet and privacy.
    If I remember correctly there is a little waterfall outside the spa doors so that would add to the ambiance.

For a 2pm wedding, I personally wouldn't have it in the garden by the swim up pool/bar as it can be getting a little rowdy by that time of day. Although I spoke to a bride last January who had her ceremony there (I was sitting by the pool watching and worried that the pool bar partiers would ruin the vibe) and she said she didn't even notice!
    At 2pm on the beach could be really hot...but the view of Tower Isle would be awesome.
    We asked about getting married on the dock but that isn't an option.

I think we will do the quiet garden thing and then photos on the dock and beach with the Tower Isle in the background.

Best wishes on your special day! Let me know how it goes and if you have any tips for me!
    Not long now!!! Enjoy every minute!!

I got married in August at CTI and we had a beach ceremony and then walked over to the poolside garden area in the shade for our toasts, cake and to start taking photos. It was beyond anything we could have asked for.

We were dead set on the beach, so we didn't even consider other locations. But I think that the Bayside restaurant is a beautiful option as we attended a wedding later that week that got rained out and they held it in Bayside.

My best suggestion is to meet with Latoya as soon as you arrive and take a tour of the ceremony location possibilities. They will do everything they can to make it just PERFECT for you. So No Worries!

You will LOVE CTI. My husband and I can't wait to return HOME!

Danielle & Tim
    Weddingmoon @ CTI August 2011
    Planning our return Home!