Default Just booked 2nd TRIP

We are so excited! Just booked for September 2012!!This will be our 2nd trip to CN! We went for 10 nights in 2010, and have been counting the days until we could go back!

The countdown is on 306 days and counting!

Nice! Have fun...

Well congrats on booking for your 2nd trip and for only having 306 days in your countdown! We started our countdown at 627 and as of today we have 395 days left but hey we are atleast out of the 400's! woohooooo!!!

Soonerfans,
    Since we are going to CSA the same time you are I am so HAPPY to see only 395 days! Sad huh We do have a trip to Florida in a house on the beach, planned for March, so that will have to get me through. The Florida trip though is with my in-laws (who I do love to spend time with at least) and our kids - so not quite the same as Couples (we live in MN so are bracing for winter now - and I hate it). I cant wait! At least it feels like it is almost just a year away! Ugh.

Julie

Soonerfans. You crack me up! Razzl

Congrats! We know the feeling of being excited we also just booked a 9 day stay in Oct 2012 for CSS. We just returned from CN about three weeks ago and the only thing we could think about is when we're going back.

What is it about couples that does this to people? Do they put something in the water or rum or red strip that makes a person crave returning? Does this longing to return feeling ever go away or will we be reading this message board and looking at the pictures and dreaming for the next 11 months?

Quote Originally Posted by Huckens View Post
    Soonerfans,
    Since we are going to CSA the same time you are I am so HAPPY to see only 395 days! Sad huh We do have a trip to Florida in a house on the beach, planned for March, so that will have to get me through. The Florida trip though is with my in-laws (who I do love to spend time with at least) and our kids - so not quite the same as Couples (we live in MN so are bracing for winter now - and I hate it). I cant wait! At least it feels like it is almost just a year away! Ugh.

Julie
    Well Julie, I was all excited about you being at CSA the same time as us but we start our vacation at CTI for a week and then move to CSA 12/9/12 so hoping we still get to meet you and yes 395 sounds so far away but so much closer then 627!! LOL
    Liz

Quote Originally Posted by razzldazzlme View Post
    Soonerfans. You crack me up! Razzl
    razzldazzlme, gotta be excited about something!!! Just wait till it's less then a year away.....man oh man you wont be able to get rid of me!!! LOL

We started this countdown to CN at 345 days & we're down to 44 days ...... Never have we booked this far out ..... But the time has flown by really, knowing that PARADISE was waiting at the other side of that countdown timer ...... It gets us through a lot of days that would otherwise seem overwhelming & get us down. Couples keeps us going all year long .... It's like the carrot that we keep chasing ...... LOL.
    Julie