Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: January 2012

Default January 2012

Anyone? We are looking at The week starting 15-24. Lets get this thing started!

Karl and Kathy will be there 22 - 28th of January. Going to start the countdown soon....

We'll be there the 18-25th. We thought we'd try a different day of the week since the airport is crazy busy on Saturday!

Beer pong boy! I watched you play sandy beer pong! Not bad I might add. We will be there the same week. We thought about negril for a few days to start but still not sure.
    Last edited by Robleslie; April 16th, 2011 at 06:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by krazykeith View Post
    We'll be there the 18-25th. We thought we'd try a different day of the week since the airport is crazy busy on Saturday!
    Hi Keith and Ginger- we will be at CTI Jan. 14-21. We'll come over to see you guys on Friday the 20th!

Rob & Leslie

Sure, Rob & Leslie, I remember you. As I recall we didn't really talk much this year, probably because Ginger and I tend to stay around the pool and bar, and it seemed you like you two mostly hung out on the beach. Was this your first year at CSS?

I feel like beer pong was not the best game for the beach...too windy and the ball gets full of sand. Now, maybe if someone had a floating version for the pool...

We've never been to Negril. I'd love to check it out, but I'd hate to be disappointed since we only get one week per year in paradise right now. Some friends of ours who normally go to CTI went to Couples Negril this year, and they said it was very nice, but they're not going back again soon. I'm sure it depends on what things you're looking for though. Doing a split seems to be popular. If we had more time we'd probably do that.

Hi Sue and Adolph! That sounds like a great plan. I put it on my calendar, so there's no changing it now!

January can't come soon enough!

Yes it was our first year at CSS and the beach. We did spend most of our time on the beach. We needed to get aquainted for a bit as you know but after a while we were off and running. I was more worried about Leslie but she warmed up quick and wanted to layout everyday after that! Awesome experance hence want to go right back. Plus met some friends on the beach Marni and Dave and others. We did venture to the pool and loved it also. Next year will be all the better! John and Janet from england will be there the 3rd week also. Look me up or facebook Rob DAbbiero, ny. Keep in touch

Yep, first time takes a little getting used to, for sure. Oh yeah, Marni's group knows how to have fun! I'll look you up on FB next time I log in. Each year does seem to get better for us!

Looks like we're coming back to CSS January 5-9. We were there last December and loved it. Can't wait to hit the beach again...

Hi all,

Sue and I will be there Jan 18 to Jan 28 2012, and we can't wait. Planning to spend the days chilling at SSB. We were there about the same week last year and met Dave and Marnie, and other fun couples. Since this is our second year (last year being newbies and not knowing what to expect) we'll be more relaxed from the start this time. We should arrive about 3pm, and it's right to SSB, we can unpack later.
    Can't wait to have a pineapple daquiri with a shot of peach schnapps-yum. Let us know if you'll be at SSB too.

ya mon,
    Chris

January 13-20. Sue and Denny

Quote Originally Posted by chrisnsue View Post
    Hi all,

Sue and I will be there Jan 18 to Jan 28 2012, and we can't wait. Planning to spend the days chilling at SSB. We were there about the same week last year and met Dave and Marnie, and other fun couples. Since this is our second year (last year being newbies and not knowing what to expect) we'll be more relaxed from the start this time. We should arrive about 3pm, and it's right to SSB, we can unpack later.
    Can't wait to have a pineapple daquiri with a shot of peach schnapps-yum. Let us know if you'll be at SSB too.

ya mon,
    Chris
    Hey Chris and Sue. Trying to put a face to the name from last year? We will be there the same time again! SSB here we come! We can't wait. Look me up on Facebook. Rob DaBiere

I think I remember you Chris and Sue. You spent a lot of time by the pool and bar, right?

Rob and Keith,

Yes, Sue and I spent a lot of time on lounges by the pool, opposite the snack bar. We're early 50's. i am bald wioth a short white/gray beard and Sue has shou;der lenth brown hair.

We are so looking forward to next January.

We were in Lake Tahoe early this month and stopped in at 3 nude beaches there over 4 days. great time, but you can sure burn fast in clear skies at 6200 feet of elevation.

I've seen where Couples will staff SSB in the evenings if we can get a large enough group together to make it work their while. Let's discuss this and see about a nude night party this year.

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by chrisnsue View Post
    Rob and Keith,

Yes, Sue and I spent a lot of time on lounges by the pool, opposite the snack bar. We're early 50's. i am bald wioth a short white/gray beard and Sue has shou;der lenth brown hair.

We are so looking forward to next January.

We were in Lake Tahoe early this month and stopped in at 3 nude beaches there over 4 days. great time, but you can sure burn fast in clear skies at 6200 feet of elevation.

I've seen where Couples will staff SSB in the evenings if we can get a large enough group together to make it work their while. Let's discuss this and see about a nude night party this year.

Chris
    Sounds like a great idea! If they wont open the bar I think we can still go over and hang out? Keith may know about this. I'll ask him.

I've often thought it would be fun to do a night gathering, but we're usually some of the first ones out on the beach in the morning, and after spending all day on the beach, eating a great dinner, and a stop back at the room, it's tough to get up the ambition to leave the room! I guess if everyone else is going to be there, we'd have to go!

We'll now be there until the 24th!

We will be there from the 17th to the 24th, flying out of Toronto. Hope to meet some of you there

We'll be there the 14th to the 23rd. We're newbies at this, hope we can get the courage to try SSB. It sounds like you have a blast.

Hello
    This will be our first visit to Jamaica and we feel sure that our choice of CSS is perfect for us. We are coming over from London and will be there from 14 - 26 January.
    We will also look to play a few games of golf if anyone fancies joining us.

We have been going to Jamaica for many years and this will be our first visit to CSS January 4th-9th. The laid back cliffs of Negril where we spent most of time....but wanted to try something different this year. See you in January!

Jan 19 - 28!! Yeah!

Keith... Don't you DARE leave us for CN!! I'll kick you butt! LOL

No worries, Mary! I doubt we'll ever do CN until we have enough time (10 days at least) to do a split! CSS is awesome!

Jan 18-27 !!! SSB baby get your tan on! Rob and Leslie

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast