Default we're going going...back back...to Couples Couples

Hi All!!!

I just wanted to share our excitement for our return trip to CSA that we just booked!!! We took advantage of yesterday's Wednesday special and will be staying in the Garden Verandah, May 6th - 13th, for our 1yr anniversary. Last year, we stayed in the Beachfront Verandah for our honeymoon, so we are truly blessed to have the opportunity to visit this wonderful resort; TWICE!.

Last time we were there, we met some nice couples. Hope to see them again and meet more travelers.

Now comes the hard part....waiting.

I saw that deal too late to book but I hope you have an awesome trip. I wish we were going too!

Us too - same situation! We are going May 15 - 22 so we will just miss you. Our anniversary is May 21

We were planning on going over summer, but we couldnt pass up the savings of that deal and we prefer GVS cat.

Have fun

Quote Originally Posted by Nyce View Post
    Hi All!!!

I just wanted to share our excitement for our return trip to CSA that we just booked!!! We took advantage of yesterday's Wednesday special and will be staying in the Garden Verandah, May 6th - 13th, for our 1yr anniversary. Last year, we stayed in the Beachfront Verandah for our honeymoon, so we are truly blessed to have the opportunity to visit this wonderful resort; TWICE!.

Last time we were there, we met some nice couples. Hope to see them again and meet more travelers.

Now comes the hard part....waiting.
    Welcome Back!

Our honeymoon was at CTI in 1980 and loved Couples since. Been to all 4 resorts and they are all beautiful and unique! Having traveled many other places, Couples is still our favorite (home away from home) when it comes to a few things of many, such as terrific staff, management, food, atmosphere and we can go on and on. We've also made so many friendships every trip (as of October 2011 we have a list 7 pages long) that we still keep in touch with by yearly visits to Couples, facebook, etc.

Looking forward to making making new friendships at CTI in 4 days.

Have a safe and wonderful trip - will be here before you know it.

Paul and Debbie