Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Swept Away Video

Here is a video I compiled from our last trip to CSA. Before I went my first time I wanted to watch a video that toured the resort and I couldnt find one so last time I went I decided to create one myself. (EDITED: Video should work now)

Last edited by Sublimebrad; February 23rd, 2012 at 05:21 PM. Reason: Video didnt work before
    "One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain" - Bob Marley

Bummer. Blocked.

Life is good

wish I could watch it but the content is blocked. It says it has copyright from Warner Bros. If you can change that we can maybe watch it.
    Thanks for trying,
    Karin

Great video! I see your shuttle went a lot slower than ours did. All my pics and video are a blur.

I am unable to view it. Pop up says it has been blocked due to copyright grounds

sorry was unable to view your video, saying it was blocked in our contry on copyright grounds. Also tried it on YouTube with the same notice :-(

Fantastic! Brings back so many good memmories. Thank you!

got blocked because of your music selection i think...what did you use to compile this? I am going to be doing something similar @CN to have as a keep sake if I can pull it off...

Nice job. Thanks for sharing. We leave next weekend for another return trip so this was a little taste of what awaits us.

Brad, that was FANTASTIC! I'm SO homesick!! Only 39-1/2 weeks to go!! And just to tide us over, we've only got 6-1/2 weeks to go til we're back at Sans Souci...WOO HOO!!

Thanks for sharing. It's great to "see" everything before we go.

bummer it wont let me watch it. IT states it is blocked in my country for copyrights?

I wish I could watch this video! An error message saying it is blocked in my country appears (USA).

We are trying to choose between CSA and CN for a trip this spring. This video would be helpful!

it says that this video is blocked and canot be viewed.....

Copyrighted material in the video (from UMG?... wtf?) is blocking it from being seen in my country - USA - hope that's not keeping too many potential customers from seeing it. Just sayin'.

Great video but next time shoot during the daylight hours so we can actually see something!

Hopefully he can get this fixed for the others - watched it from home over the weekend and it was making me want to be there RIGHT NOW.

Fantastic video, and the music is pretty good too. However didn't see too much too drag us away from CTI.
    Iain & Jacqui

I fixed the video to where it should work now. If you have trouble viewing you can go here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GO_bJA4JdRg

Enjoy!

Choose CSA!! I used Windows Live Movie Maker. Let me know if anyone has problems viewing now. It says it works in all countries now.

AWESOME VIDEO!! Our 1st time to CSA in 2 weeks 1 day & 16 hrs. 4 th time to Couples.

That was great - looking forward to seeing it in person - 49 days to go - Thank you!!!! i had no problems viewing - from upstate NY.

All fixed now! Thanks for the memories! All who tried to view before, try again! Really nice pictures! Loved the video of Rasta Ralph!!! Thanks for sharing!

Awesome video! Makes me miss CSA so and want to go back!

Beautiful, thanks for sharing, took me back home ......

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast