Thread: Website layout?

Hybrid View

Default Website layout?

What's happened to the Couples website layout for the message board? Is it my pc or has it changed? Can't get the 'New Posts' link to show and the layout is completely different. Have tried the 'Styles' button at the bottom of the page but it doesn't give me any choice of styles anymore.

Maybe it's just because I don't like change but I find it not as easy or 'friendly' to read.

Please advise if it is me, my pc or if there is anything I can do to reinstate the 'old style' layout.

Thanks a lot.

Mad about tennis

I am running Firefox. It looks basically the same except the list of threads. Some are smushed together.

It has changed for me too. I have also noticed that it won't display on my iPhone or blackberry, it just shows a blank white screen.

Quote Originally Posted by cbsmith View Post
    It has changed for me too. I have also noticed that it won't display on my iPhone or blackberry, it just shows a blank white screen.
    you have to turn the iPhone sideways...at least that works with mine.

CSS April 29-May 10, 2013

I use my iPad and nothing has changed.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

"New Posts" won't show up if you are logged out. Last week it kept kicking me out for no reason. Once I logged back in things were fine.

It has changed some. You may need to right click on the page and hit the reload option.

Quick update. Don't know if it was my pc or not but today I have the option to change the layout style to vB4 Default Style and I now have my 'old style' layout and can see and use the 'new posts' link.

Thanks to whoever 'fixed' my problem!!

Mad about tennis