Default SSB or CTI for first timers

OK so..my wife and I have been to CTI twice and have yet to head out to the island. However we are booking a trip for next summer and both want to give it a try this time. We love CTI but not sure if the island is best for our first AN experience.

We are both very social people. We would rather be with a group of people laughing drinking and joking even if we are naked!

So basically we are looking for an opinion is the island or ssb more of a social atmosphere?
    Also, if we decide AN inst for us she feels like its easier to just SSB then the island

We found as far as the social aspect, they were about the same. We love the service at CTI. We hare returning to CTI on Saturday. We have visited SSB and I wasn't comfortable on the beach. First the fisherman, which I got used to, but across the river is a public beach and there were children there, so it wasn't for us. But others will tell you differently. We haven't had any issues going or coming back from the island, and we go back and forth a couple of times throughout the day.
    Vicky

OK here is another part of my question that came up last night. As i mentioned we have been to CTI twice and love the people there..my wife is the type of women guys in Jamaica REALLY like..now dont get me wring she doenst mind the attention but she is nervous to see what that attention is like while on the island

Depends on the crowd, but we found SSB to be less social, with couples spread out around the pool and beach, than CTI which always had a group around the pool/bar.

Default SSB is our pick

Quote Originally Posted by Vickyj View Post
    We found as far as the social aspect, they were about the same. We love the service at CTI. We hare returning to CTI on Saturday. We have visited SSB and I wasn't comfortable on the beach. First the fisherman, which I got used to, but across the river is a public beach and there were children there, so it wasn't for us. But others will tell you differently. We haven't had any issues going or coming back from the island, and we go back and forth a couple of times throughout the day.
    We can't speak for CIT, we have never been there. We find SSB'ers are friendly and welcome the opportunity to get to know all, especially in the pool area. We prefer the beach and don't see that many people outside 'looking in'. But, you can have the best of both. Go to CTI and do a 'day trip' to SSB, then if you like it you will have a better idea for your next trip

Quote Originally Posted by mctighth View Post
    OK here is another part of my question that came up last night. As i mentioned we have been to CTI twice and love the people there..my wife is the type of women guys in Jamaica REALLY like..now dont get me wring she doenst mind the attention but she is nervous to see what that attention is like while on the island
    That's the great thing about the island. Everyone is treated the same, no one cares what you look like or how you got that way.
    Vicky

I can relate to this... my wife has a skinny waist but is BIG up top and has a faily decent sized rear...

On the island, the people there really don't care... it's not about that, it's more about just being with your partner and enjoying the fun and sun... however....

one of the guys who worked there had been very nice to us when we first got to the resort and then when he heard that we had planned to go over to the island I think he went and volunteered to go over every day and clean the tower lol... he was there every day we were there! He was really nice, friendly and came over did his job and then usually just sat and hung out with the bartender for a little while before heading over... it seemed that a couple of the guys from the resort chose to spend their breaktime over on the island - majority of the time they just hung out talking to the bartender for 10-20 min... it was never uncomfortable - they didn't gawk or stare I mean c'mon they see this 365 days a year so its not that big of a deal to them - We got a kick out of it since there was no harm in it... Let 'em look! Just tell the wife to relax and enjoy!

Wow! I am not quite sure how to read that question. If you mean that your wife has features that are are likely to be attractive to men of Jamaica then I am not sure that being on the Island is going to be a problem since there wont be any locals there other than the staff. In fact, there wont be any locals wandering around the resort and unless you go naked off site then she can rest assured that she will have 'no worries mon'.

As an aside, my wife and I were in Barbados on the St James west coast. One of the very friendly local lads (he can have been no more than 19 or 20) was our regular supplier of wet bike/jet ski action. Whilst I was away from my wife, who was lazing nicely on the beach, he chatted to her (as was usual for this friendly chap) and commented 'you are very attractive, you have thick legs'. Now, she certainly doesn't have what I call thick legs (she's tiny) although she does have firm thighs. I think he meant that. And yes, Jamaican men also like the more, lets say fluffy, ladies. This is not, however, a problem on site. I am sure that your wife is confident enough to handle the attentions of anyone but please don't think that anywhere in Jamaica you or your wife will be disrespected.

Enjoy the Island and dinna fret!

I didn't see a question in that post, but do wonder what "guys in Jamaica" like. Do you mean Jamaicans? Or guys who travel to Jamaica for vacation? Keep in mind that this is a couples resort, not a party resort with a lot of single men. I doubt she will get any attention unless she is seeking it, or you consider a turn of the head attention. Most people on the island care less about what you look like.

Sounds like my wife is like yours as well with a big bottom and big top. the guys who work at the resort while nice and respectful seemed to really take a liking to her while there which is fine..some did tend to stare at points which did make her uncomfortable and she was always in at least a bikini when this happened. She also had an instance of a male employee friending her on Facebook for the purpose of well...showing her a pic of what he would look like naked. I do think she will after some time feel comfortable on the island as long as it doesnt seem like anyone is coming to sneak a peek

Sorry if it was at all confusing. Yes my wife has features that Jamaican men (and others lol) like alot. Big up top big down the bottom with a skinny waist. She is very comfortable with her body ..but on our trips to CTI some staff seemed to take a liking to her and there were some instances of very obvious staring (while she was wearing at the very least a bikini). Now there is a certain level of feeling like its nice that someone checks you out but then there is the point where they just keep looking. She is just hoping no one goes out of their way to stare while she has nothing on.

A normal day on the island you will only have the bartender.. The watersports guys will come over to check the pool and maybe someone will bring lunch.. NO ONE WILL BE JUST HANGING OUT

As for the facebook... I would have to read both facebook accounts to see what caused someone to post a nude picture

My wife and I had the same experience. A nice young guy from the resort found his way to the isle and was very friendly with us (esp my wife.) He didn't work on the island either! I have gotten used to this stuff over the years because I'm lucky that I married up, so no worries! Haha

I’m used to guys checking out my beautiful wife and usually see it as a compliment. There was one time when the shoe was on the other foot… A few years back at GLB a female bartender told me I had a “secret admirer.” It turned out to be the waitress standing next to her. It caught me a little flat-footed, but I smiled and moved on. I ran into her later and she-- let’s say, broke eye contact with me, and gave me a big smile. For me this was unprecedented. Luckily, my wife got a kick out of it when I told her and the waitress would give her a wink now and again. So, I have a small taste of what it’s like to be checked out on a nude beach. Of course, being a guy… I have no complaints.

Mctighth, I think you will find that men stare more at women in a bikini than the same woman on the island at CTI or at SSB. In that environment, men will probably notice how attractive your wife is, but will go out of their way not to stare. I think she may actually be more comfortable socializing in the nude areas of the Couples resorts.
    Fred