Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Names: Mike and Mary
    Ages: 45 & 50 (just turning the day before our trip)
    How many times to CSS: 1st Time
    Trip dates: January 5-11
    Room type: One Bedroom Verandah Suite
    Reason for trip: Mary's 50th birthday and for R & R and fun
    Where you from: East Aurora New York (Buffalo, NY area)
    What you're looking forward to most: Sunsets with drinks on the beach
    Will you go A/N during trip: haven't decided
    Drink you're looking forward to: Not sure...probably will try to have all of them at least once and repeat of the ones that I like....
    Kids: 3, (ages 13-19)
    Pets: One very spoiled dog and a bearded dragon
    Level of excitement (1 - 10): 9....pushing 10...just don't want to jinx our trip.

Haven't seen many posts for the same time period that we will be there, but how ever many are there I know we will still have a good time!!!!!

Ok peps, 20 days from this evening, we will be sitting on the beach eating supper at Bella Vista under the lighted tree. Can not wait.

Well peeps, goodbye 20's and welcome teens. Only 18 sleeps till we set off and enjoy our time in paradise.
    Soon be the SDD, and then there will be no containing my excitement.
    See you all soon.

Ok, add us to the newbie list
    Larry and Cheryl from Kansas
    He is 65+ young and I am 52.
    First time to Jamaica, arrive the 13 leave the 19.

Welcome, Larry and Cheryl! You're in for a treat at couples! I've posted your dates to the other thread, and it looks like we'll miss you by one day! You have my permission to have fun anyway!

Default 18 days until we arrive!!!!

I have this weekend to wash the rest of our clothes and pack everything but the essentials. Work is going to be NUTS for the next 2 weeks so it's prep now or panic at the last minute.

This frigid weather and foot of snow is not helping but it is increasing the need I get the hell out of here!

I CANT WAIT!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by krazykeith View Post
    Welcome, Larry and Cheryl! You're in for a treat at couples! I've posted your dates to the other thread, and it looks like we'll miss you by one day! You have my permission to have fun anyway!
    Thanks Keith, sorry we will miss you. We are looking forward to our first visit. Hopefully first of many.

Hello everyone....I am so happy with my 10 days spent at Sans Souci -Couples. Staff at this resort is EXCEPTIONAL! Guest returning party - Excellent menu and Beach party - curried goat is awesome... not to mention all the other selections. New Years Eve party - the BEST!
    I appreciate the professionalism of each staff from the house keeping to the dinning room to the gardener. Everyone makes your stay feel like you are at home.
    The Au naturale beach is Excellent and enjoyable. I truly appreciate the attention to detail from all the bar tenders - Tanisha at the bar is efficient and wonderful.
    I love the piano man, and how he entertains the crowd in such a merry way. Fluffy the entertainment diva is wonderful, she makes you want to get up and dance.
    I look forward to coming back soon to enjoy the wonderful food, party, room, and staff. Now that it's so cold here I am longing to soon come!
    All my love - Alberta Munro from Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by Lcbannon View Post
    Thanks Keith, sorry we will miss you. We are looking forward to our first visit. Hopefully first of many.
    No worries, if you're friendly, you'll have a great time and likely make lots of new friends at couples!

Quote Originally Posted by jamericanblonde1 View Post
    I have this weekend to wash the rest of our clothes and pack everything but the essentials. Work is going to be NUTS for the next 2 weeks so it's prep now or panic at the last minute.

This frigid weather and foot of snow is not helping but it is increasing the need I get the hell out of here!

I CANT WAIT!!!!
    I hear you, Mary! Between work and the sub-zero temps around here, I'm ready for a vacation!

We are headed to CSS for ten days, January 21-31. It is so bitterly cold here in the midwest (Indiana) that it makes us long for Jamaica that much more.
    We've been to Jamaica at least once every year since probably 1998 ?? Most of our trips had been to the former Grand Lidos Braco & Negril. We have done three days at CTI and this will be our third trip to CSS. Look forward to meeting many new friends!

We are booked at CSS January 18-25. We've been to Jamaica every year since 1996,only once to Grand Lido Negril. it was nice, but during our stay, they overbooked their sister resort, and sent all whole bunch of 14 to 16 yr. old guests to Braco. They took over the nightclub, mostly unsupervised, not cool ! We got hooked on Couples, because they treat everyone the same, whether it's your trip of a lifetime (that took forever to save for) or you come back every year! So looking forward to our 7th return to SSB. It was minus 19F when I left for work this morning, but it warmed up to minus 15F by the end of my workday. 12 more sleeps until we leave this Wisconsin weather behind, and head back to visit our friends in Jamaica! SOON COME !

Started doing the SDD today. Can not wait.

For all you Au Natural newbies, you should try it at least once during your stay. The people at SSB are the friendliest at the resort and the staff there is the best. Come on over and join us at least once.

Anybody interested in a catamaran private group tour about 22Jan14? I am trying to set something up. Cost would be about $80 each. Let me know if you have interest. We prefer a clothing optional tour...

Quote Originally Posted by chrisnsue View Post
    Anybody interested in a catamaran private group tour about 22Jan14? I am trying to set something up. Cost would be about $80 each. Let me know if you have interest. We prefer a clothing optional tour...
    $80 per person or per couple? How long is the tour? Wednesday is lobster night, I think...don't want to miss that!

Hi what will be included in the cruise? This will depend as to whether or not Harry & I join you all. Don't want to waste a day if its just a couple of hours and no swimming.
    SDD and counting- soon come

Quote Originally Posted by chrisnsue View Post
    Interest, definitely! Sounds like a good time. Being first timers though, it's hard to commit to things like this in advance without knowing how things are going to be. That's 5 days in for us, so should be good timing. Post some details when you can. (C/O would not be a problem with us as long as it's optional.) Jeff

I spoke with Aubyn Lewis from Cool Runnings Catamarans (out of Ocho Rios) today and here are more details:

The tour is 3 hours. The will do a nude cruise for us. They will stop and pick up guests at both CSS and TI for the same cruise. If we want, the tour includes snorkeling for an hour, they supply equipment. The minimum charter is for 16 people, we can have less, but we pay the same as 16. They are still getting me the firm price quote, but in the past it was between $70 and $80 per person. Max is 150 people, but this will not be an issue. If the weather is bad or seas are rough, we can reschedule for another day or get a full refund.

We can pick the day and time, I was thinking a day trip right after lunch would be good; say from 12:30 to 3:30 but this is flexible. Also, the date is flexible; I would pick Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday January 22, 23, or 24, but again, Iím open to suggestions. Oh yes, Iím checking on adult beverages too.
    If I hear interest from enough people and we can agree on a date/time, Iíll make initial arrangements. We would need to confirm while in Jamaica; this would be done via email, or telephone if couples will help us out, since my phone does not work there. I am staying at CSS, so I would need one person to coordinate at TI, if we have people from there that want to go too.

Anyway, if seriously interested, let me know in the next week and I can get the ball rolling. Iíll get back with a firm price ASAP.

Hi Chrisnsue,
    Harry & I are in just let us know when and where.
    Thursday is my birthday so that will be nice to have a break away.
    3 more working days after today.- soon come

The cat tour does supply booze; beer and rum drinks as well as soft drinks and water. The cost is $72 per person with a minimum of 20 people or $1440 usd. They will take us with less people, but we still pay the $1440. Some people have asked me if we could make it a clothing optional vice nude, and I'm ok with that, let me know what you prefer. I've heard from 8 interested people so far. Let me know ASAP if you have an interest, what day you prefer, and if you are at CSS or TI.

Chris

One last item, per the Cat tour operator, for private sail the two time options we have are 9-12 or 530-830 as the middle slots are reserved for the main sailing cruises. Let me know what you prefer.

Chris

Wow we are coming home. was not going to happen, surgery got postponed and a room was available. Looking forward to seeing everybody at the beach. We will still be the couple hiding in the shade.

Names: Karl & Kathy
    Ages: 37 & 36
    How many times to CSS: 4th Visit
    Trip dates: January 20-26
    Room type: One Bedroom Beachfront Suite
    Reason for trip: Get away from everything.
    Where you from: New York
    What you're looking forward to most: Lying naked on a beach and drinking all day.
    Will you go A/N during trip: every day.
    Drink you're looking forward to: vodka/cranberry and whatever wife wants.
    Kids: 2 daughters.
    Level of excitement (1 - 10): 10 only 6 days away.

Hi Chrisnsue,
    our preferred time is 9-12 on any day but will go with the flow, if others want to do the evening.
    Our option is clothing optional as never been AN but are looking to try for the 1st time on SSB.
    Only 1 more working day till we go and know

Quote Originally Posted by Yvonneporter46 View Post
    Hi Chrisnsue,
    our preferred time is 9-12 on any day but will go with the flow, if others want to do the evening.
    Our option is clothing optional as never been AN but are looking to try for the 1st time on SSB.
    Only 1 more working day till we go and know
    Yvonne,

Not looking good for the cruise. We only have 8 people showing interest, and we need at least twice that number to make it affordable. We'll need to see if there is any more interest when we are all there next week. I'll keep in touch.

I invite you to try the AN side one day to meet all the friendly people over there. The beach is large and you can find some private areas over there.

Chris

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast