Default About pre-check in/emailing flights to Couples?

Hi all -

Quick question about the pre-check in process. I know in the past we've had to email directly to Couples our flight information, but I see you fill all of that in when you're doing the pre-check in now. Is it still necessary to email the info to the Couples? If so, is there one person who handles this? In the past I've sent the information to Faye.

Thanks!!
    Melea
    Melea & Joseph
    CN - '06, '07, '08
    CSS and CSA - '09
    CSA - '10

Nope, the pre-checkin on the web is enough. Call them if your flight changes.
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

When we went in Sept, we just informed them of our flights on the pre-checkin (for Romance Rewards) process. (Our first attempt at making our own reservations!) It was fine. All the other times our TA took care of notifying Couples. We've never had a problem in 5 trips.

I emailed Faye. And got a quick response, of course.

That should take care of it, just get a confirmation email and you will be good to go!

Does one have to do this pre checkin if you are goin to CN everytime? We are goin Dec13-20 to CN. If so can you pm the email contact please.
    Thanks

Thanks everyone for your responses!

And Stonyplainclint - there is a link to the pre-check in on the Couples home page. You don't have to do the pre-check in, I don't believe. We did it because we are Romance Rewards members/repeaters. Are you?
    Melea & Joseph
    CN - '06, '07, '08
    CSS and CSA - '09
    CSA - '10

I am a Romance Member as of a couple months ago, but we have never been to a Couples Resort.

So we should do the check in even thought its our first time to Couples and as Romance Members?

I think you only need to fill out the form if you're a repeater. It is to fill out for your rewards (tshirt, etc). Welcome to the Couples family! You'll be getting those Romance Rewards in the future I am sure!
    Melea & Joseph
    CN - '06, '07, '08
    CSS and CSA - '09
    CSA - '10

Quote Originally Posted by StonyplainClint View Post
    I am a Romance Member as of a couple months ago, but we have never been to a Couples Resort.

So we should do the check in even thought its our first time to Couples and as Romance Members?
    If you don't pre-checkin, you will need to call them with your flight information if you booked your flight outside of the Couples booking engine. If they don't know when your flight arrives, they won't be there to give you a ride to the resort.

Everyone should pre-checkin.
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

We have always booked a package, air/hotel which included transfers, it was automatic, we never sent our flights to anyone. It was taken care of automatically.

Once they instituted pre-check in, it was more for Romance Rewards members to have their t-shirts, etc waiting for us when we arrived.

I just did this last night, it made the trip that much more of a reality. I think that if you have joined the Romance Rewards program, and if you're going to Couples you might as well start getting points, I would pre registor. I seem to remember (it was last night, a long time ago) a field if you were a new member. By registering, you officially let Couples know your flights and dates, not relying on your travel agent.