Default Can we choose our building or room

We will be at CN on July 11th and would like to have a room that overlooks the Au Naturel area. We would like to be very close, so it is a short walk. Can we choose a building or room? We are in a garden suite. If we can choose, do I need to call ahead or choose when we get there?
    Thanks,
    Teresa & Tom

Hey - Teresa and Tom!!! We were in building 9 last year (9204 deluxe beachfront) and just loved the location!! Our friends were in a garden suite in building 9 ground floor. Their room was below us and at the end of the build farthest from the beach. It was very close to the A/N beach!!!
    I don't know if you would be able to see the A/N beach from a garden suite even if it was on the 2nd or 3rd floor. There is a lot of foliage in that area.
    I am going to ask for building 9 when we arrive. I know it's not guaranteed but it never hurts to ask! You could always contact them and put in a request.
    We'll see you guys soon!!

Cindy and Shaun (only 7 days left!!!)

You can always make a request (building 9 is closest), but it is not guaranteed. You can also request when you are checking in.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Quote Originally Posted by Loving life View Post
    We will be at CN on July 11th and would like to have a room that overlooks the Au Naturel area. We would like to be very close, so it is a short walk. Can we choose a building or room? We are in a garden suite. If we can choose, do I need to call ahead or choose when we get there?
    Thanks,
    Teresa & Tom
    We tried doing it when we registered with our Romance Rewards info prior to arriving but it didn't work.....
    Captain Jim
    "I will grow old....
    But I won't grow up"

You can request a room when you check in, that is when a room is assigned but your can not choose your room. Anymore then you can choose a room at any other resort or hotel. They will try, though, honor your request.

Default Thanks to everyone

We will make the request when we get there. We have had the experience in the past where we could request a specific room at a different hotel, so I wanted to see if this applied at couples.
    Thanks everyone!