Default Great House Verandah

Just read a review on TA about noise from the restaurant,some people say no noise, some say noise, I need to know the deal from the experts on this site.Thanks

I read the review you are mentioning and I question if they actually ever stayed in their room, or if they saw it and assumed it would be loud. She also says a couple of things that are not correct, she states the room was above Palms, it is not, it is above Patois Patio. Also states she paid for an upgrade to the Atrium Rooms, which is actually not considered an upgrade. Friends stayed in these rooms and they said that they were very quiet and very much enjoyed the room . I am sure the balconies are not as large as the Atrium Suites, but they still looked good size. Rooms are the newest at the resort. If you do not mind the hotel feeling of these rooms, I think they are a good choice.

I too have read the review. She/he is talking about the opposite end of the resort to the Great House. Some guest rooms have been created behind the Palms restaurant - they are Garden or GVS rooms. You pass them on the left when you walk up from the Palms to Reception.