Default Oh my gosh - I can't believe it - booked for 2011 - thank you "early escapes"

My husband and I are soooo excited. We have never booked a trip this far in advance in our lives. We are going Jan 29 to Feb 12 2011.
    We spent an amazing 10 days at CSS this past January and since our return wanted to go back.
    The early escapes is just too good to pass up.
    We had the luck of getting upgraded to a penthouse suite on our first trip and were so spoiled that we just booked a penthouse suite again.
    And even better after reading about the split trip option - we are going back to CSS for one week and then for a new experience to CN for a second week. (oh boy $1000 to spend over the 2 weeks - I love it).

After reading all the posts about airfare problem - we got lucky there as well. We just earned enough "airmiles" today book us 2 seats on Air Canada (apparently today was the first day we could book for our dates so we just did it).

Thank you couples for making travel to your wonderful resorts so attractive.
    Its exciting to have something like this to look forward to...
    41 weeks and 4 days to go - hurray.

IrieSue

We're planning on pulling the trigger today for December 2011 at Couples Negril!!! WE can't pass it up either.

There is something kind of depressing about starting a countdown at 606 days, but at least it's a countdown.
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

I know, I booked for September, 2011 our anniversary week. I also have never booked so far in advance but I am paying a little each month. This vacation will be paid before we travel, which will be GREAT!

congratulations -- sounds like you are goingt o have an awesome awesome trip! Onelove4Ever

We also booked CSS for 12-19 Feb 11. We thought it would be a great place to spend Valentine's Day. We've stayed at the other three Couples resorts and wanted to try CSS. All have been superb!

IrieSue ~ You will love CN. CSS & CN are our two favorite. We did the same thing booking two weeks and the $1k is nothing to frown about! We can't wait for ways to figure out how to spend it.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Please let us know how the split trip is. I would be very interested to know all about it when you return next year.

Default Can't wait...

Iriesue,

I know exactly how you feel... my fiance and I just booked our first trip to CSS for July 2011 - our honeymoon! We are soooo excited about the trip and the wonderful deal that was just too good to pass up. We still have the rest of the wedding to plan for but at least we know where we're going for our honeymoon. LOL... Hurry up July 2011!

Tara

Quote Originally Posted by NeedBlueWater View Post
    We're planning on pulling the trigger today for December 2011 at Couples Negril!!! WE can't pass it up either.

There is something kind of depressing about starting a countdown at 606 days, but at least it's a countdown.
    We just DID book today for Couples Negril! November 2011, here we come!!!

Maybe, while we are at CSA in November of this year, we can sneak over to CN with Trading Places to get a little taste of what we'll get to experience in 2011 :-)

Our third countdown clock now shows 600 days! We booked a week at CN December 5-12 and a week at CSA December 12-19. Not only do we get the $500 twice but also only one airline ticket to buy. Our first trip to CN and it will be our fifth to CSA.

We went to CSA in November and finally decided to book today for November 2011. With the "love away" plan, our vacation will be paid for way before we leave. We can't wait to come home again!

schwieso, when in 09/2011 will u b going and which resort? My husband & I are booked for 09/2011 for CTI. We will b there 9/11-9/18. Will we see u there?

Well, yesterday I did it!!!! Couples Negril December 10 -17, 2011, using the "Love Away Plan".

605 days and counting...tick tock.

Now, the question is, do I tell my wife now or wait until the date gets closer? Maybe I should surprise her completely and tell her on the way to the airport. Nah, I'd never be able to pack correctly for her. Too many pairs of shoes to sift through. But I think I'll wait a bit to spring it on her.
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

Quote Originally Posted by NeedBlueWater View Post
    Well, yesterday I did it!!!! Couples Negril December 10 -17, 2011, using the "Love Away Plan".

605 days and counting...tick tock.

Now, the question is, do I tell my wife now or wait until the date gets closer? Maybe I should surprise her completely and tell her on the way to the airport. Nah, I'd never be able to pack correctly for her. Too many pairs of shoes to sift through. But I think I'll wait a bit to spring it on her.
    I am in the same boat, booked July 2011 and have not gone on the 2010 trip yet. Think I should save it until I need to play this get out of trouble card. LOL
    Irie Mon

I am finally back on the message board after many many months of avoiding it. We are booked for CSA Nov 21-Dec 1 , 2011. It will be our second time. This is our 5th time to Jamaica but we have never travelled there in November. We can't wait

Is the Sweet Escapes deal over? Man I always miss the good deals. Was it a Wednesday special or something else?

Default Looks like Sweet escapes has been extended

If you click on the the "hot deals" tab. You will see the "sweet escapes for 2011". I believe it has been extended to June to get the $500 credit if you book by June for 2011.

You haven't missed it

Booked for Sept. 2011 back "home" to CTI. Trip #4 there . This time friends will be coming along for their 1st time. GREAT deal, seeing we aren't going this year due to the fact we just moved into our new house and we need to get things for the house.

Glad to see we are not the only ones Halloween 2011 here we come (556 days)

Yep we snagged that deal too even paid less per night for the same room as we did in 2009 and got the $500 resort credit instead of a $350 one. Cleaned up!!! Woo Hoo CSS our absolute fav Couples resort here we come Dec 2011!
    Shari & James
    Members of the 4 for 4 club

Default add us to the happy list!

We booked our first trip to CN for MAy 2011. We've been to CSA and CSS and are looking forward to another wonderful Couples experience!

We are booked for June 2011...only 406 more days!!