Default CSA Booze choices

I was wondering if anyone out there could help me? Headed to CSA May 4th and I wanted to know if the bars carried any of the following: Crown Royal, Grand Marnier, and what kind of Vodka. Lastly do they carry flavoured Vodka's?
    Thanks

Laidback, I can't really answer your question b/c I drunk a lot of RUM while there. Just wanted to say we'll be arriving a day after you... 7 days and counting!!!!

Crown Royal yes,,GM, yes, Vodka all the good stuff and flavored yes..
    ARE WE THERE YET??

Looks like others have you covered... but don't dismiss some of the really great concoctions that the bartenders are adept at. And I'd also be remiss if I didn't advise you to drink some of Jamaica's finest rum (I recommend Appleton VX and Extra), as well as the Sangster's Rum Cream. If you like Bailey's, you'll LOVE the rum cream!
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

They have lots of good rum. When in Rome!

Grand Marnier? Definitely yes!!

Thanks everyone who responded. Really appreciate your help.

laidbacktravler

I think the martini bar has a lot of high end vodkas.

At most of the bars, their better vodka is absolut. And I know they had Absolut Citron at most of the bars, because that is what I had in my bloody mary every morning.

If you go to the martini bar and the aura lounge, they have a lot more top shelf and wider selection!

Enjoy!