Thread: Live @ CSA

Default Live @ CSA

We got 'home' yesterday!!! Just as beautiful as we left it in 2008!!! Any questions????? WIfi is so good here now!!! I'll be checking back daily while the liquid sunshine falls!!!

Do all the rooms have wireless? We are staying in an Atrium suite starting Sunday. Cnat wait!

My future hubby and I will be there one week from Sunday on our honeymoon! How's the weather down there? Getting plenty of sun? Anything you forgot to bring you wish you'd have remembered? Just a couple questions for ya! Enjoy your vacation!!!

Andrea

r&cford. Will watch for your live posts! Have a great vacation and have a rum punch for me! razzl

Oh I am sooooo jealous! Please say hello to Cean at Feathers and Christopher (Shaggy) at Scuba from Nancy and Gaston and tell them I am working on getting back there in January.

Default Tom& DuAnne

Quote Originally Posted by r&cford View Post
    We got 'home' yesterday!!! Just as beautiful as we left it in 2008!!! Any questions????? WIfi is so good here now!!! I'll be checking back daily while the liquid sunshine falls!!!
    Tom wants to know if you saved him some RUM!!! We arrive 5/15-Only 8 days-toooo excited

Awesome for you two, I'm so jealous. We can't go back home this year, but we already have our reservations for Dec. 2011! Suck down a few hummingbirds while munching on the sweet potato chips at Sea Grapes for me...MMMMM.
    Enjoy your time in Paradise!

I really wanted to do live updates everyday, but the MB has been slowwww being updated. We leave this morning from another GREAT trip. I will post my review later this week.

Allison, yes there's wifi and it's great. Ask for a code when you check in!!

Andrea, the weather's GREAT. We had a few days where is rained but it was truly no problem!!!! They need the rain and we needed the break from the sun!!! lol Bring bug spray. They seem a little worse now (not bad) than our last trip.

razzldazzlme, I really wanted to do live updates everyday since I have my laptop and the wifi is so great. I just hate the MB wasn't updated all weekend!!! Everything was just a we remembered in October 2008. I was worried we wouldn't enjoy this trip as much as the first, but we did!!! Watch for my review this week!!!

Northern Gal, we didn't eat at Feathers this time. We tried Lemongrass last night and it was GREAT!!!

DuAnne, tell Tom there's a little rum left but probably NO rum cream!!! lol

Steveg52, it's been a long time coming for us. We didn't make it last year but when I found flights so cheap, we came for my husband's birthday and I'm SOOOO glad we did. We'll be back in a LONG 18 months - October 2011 for our anniversary. I started off with hummingbirds (which WAS my favorite), then moved to dirty bananas and thank to one of my favorite bartenders, Edwardo, I'm now in love with the Jamaican Brownie!!!

r&cford, Hey mon, no problem re: the live updates! We always go w/the best of intentions to do the same but they fall way short since we can't seem to find our way into the internet cafe, leaving the beach. It appears you & yours had a spectacular week so will look for your review. I'm so happy you enjoyed! Razzl

Glad you had a great time!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by alison1223 View Post
    Do all the rooms have wireless? We are staying in an Atrium suite starting Sunday. Cnat wait!
    don't know if they all do but there was a tower right outside our room in front of Sea Grapes. I would imagine it would be accessible to all the atrium suites.